Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to school

We took Andrew to school today. STMA had an open house for their community rec. center this afternoon. We went to check out the new facilities and get a picture of Andrew in front of his future high school. This picture does the new building very little justice.


We're gearing down tonight. Getting ready for school/daycare tomorrow. The transition back to daycare will be pretty easy for Andrew. He will be spending his days with our wonderful daycare provider and some little friends. I'm more concerned as to how I will manage the transition. A room full of 18 five year olds doesn't seem as appealing as getting to spend my days with this kid...


1 comment:

Ewan McIntosh said...

It's lovely to see this - he looks VERY like you indeed. Your tweet brought me to your Twitter homepage and then onto here. Lovely to see that you, too, are photo crazy about your wee one. Mine's here:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=catrionamcintosh&s=rec

Hope you're keeping well. With my new job I don't know if I'll ever get to the States again (:-s - very busy) but circs can change at any time. Hopefully see you again before too long.